&Donor Egg Network
YOU are the most important factor in the egg donation process. The three characteristics we value most are for you to be TRUSTWORTHY, RESPONSIBLE AND RESPONSIVE. The best egg donors are invested in the process and understand that recipients, or Intended Parents, are counting on you to follow medical protocol and clinic instructions in order to maximize their potential of becoming parents.
Apply. Qualify. Cycle.
Will I Qualify?
Age and Physical
- Applications accepted for women between ages 20 and 30
- BMI 28 or below
- All racial and ethnic backgrounds accepted
- No nicotine usage of any kind, including cigarettes, patches, vaping
- No usage of illegal drugs
- Cessation of recreational drugs prior to and during cycle
- No anti-anxiety or anti-depressants unless approved (understanding that your health takes precedence)
- Light to moderate alcohol use
- No felony convictions
Donor and Family Health Requirements
- Donor free of autoimmune disease
- Donor STD treated and resolved for at least one year
- Donor Normal Pap Smear in previous two years
- Donor, Parent or Sibling free of Bi-Polar Disorder or Schizophrenia diagnosis
- Parent, sibling or child with serious medical condition occurring prior to age 50 ineligible
- All 50 States
- International travel may have some restrictions
- High School Diploma required
- College or Vocational preferred